Writer Dayton Ward’s online man cave. Now with extra bacon.
You've been warned. No whining.
What People Are Reading
- Even more old-school Trek goodness from Doug Drexler.
- The lost shuttlecraft Galileo...found?
- Star Trek: Typhon Pact...Cross Cult Style!
- Happy 40th Anniversary, M*A*S*H.
- Shuttlecraft Galileo....SOLD!
- Best of Classic Dave Barry 2013, May 11-17.
- Your moment of TrekZen*.
- Happy 60th Anniversary, "Superman and the Mole Men."
- Happy 47th Birthday to the original Starship Enterprise!
- Your other car could be the Shuttlecraft Galileo!
Looking for something?
- Holy crap. The original Star Trek series in Blu-ray is fabulous. 7 hours ago
- Ah, Monday: We meet again. http://t.co/L4Kz755s 15 hours ago
- Just me and the girls, with Mom out of town. ICE CREAM! PREPARE FOR GLORY!!! #fb 2 days ago
- "This fandom needs an enema!" - Me, just now. 2 days ago
- Amusement o/t Day: People younger than me staking out the "We're the REAL fans" ground in the current Trek movie love/hate war. Do go on. :D 2 days ago
Category Archives: dvd
Friends John Champion and Mary Czerwinski over at DVD Geeks have done us a solid. For those not in the know, DVD Geeks is a kick-ass little weekly show that reviews the latest releases on DVD (and now Blu-ray, of … Continue reading
So, looking for something to watch? Netflix queue throttled back? Streaming not working? Well, hey! Have we got a deal for you: As the title implies, we’ve held a comedy roast each of the past three years at the annual … Continue reading
“Steve Austin, astronaut; a man barely alive….” Unless you’ve been freeze-dried or living on an asteroid for the past 30-odd years, you know that those are the first words to one of the most iconic opening credits sequences in the … Continue reading
For me, one of the cooler things about the DVD era is/has been the ability to obtain home video editions of television shows in an affordable format. More so than movies, I’ve enjoyed collecting and revisiting favorite series over the … Continue reading
A couple of weeks ago, I had a chance to hang out with friend John Champion, he of DVD Geeks, a weekly TV, radio, and podcast show devoted to the latest releases on DVD and Blu-ray. Their focus tends to … Continue reading
Recently, I’ve been enjoying a bit of an on-again/off-again “Aaron Sorkin marathon,” letting DVDs play as background noise while I work. I only own the first four seasons of The West Wing, and I started playing them on a whim … Continue reading
I recall watching The Marine on DVD a couple of years ago, thanks to my wife borrowing it from one of her friends at work. Setting aside the obvious jokes about the film being a showcase for a WWE wrestler, … Continue reading
This isn’t a movie review. It’s just me rambling as I continue to consider the film I watched last night. Taking Chance was but one on a stack of DVD’s I’ve purchased over the past couple of months, but until … Continue reading
During my lunch break, I ran to the store and now I have in my possession Madagascar: The Complete Collection, which features both movies as well as The Penguins of Madagascar. I’m gettin’ my Madagascar on well ahead of the … Continue reading