Writer Dayton Ward’s online man cave. Now with extra bacon.
You've been warned. No whining.
What People Are Reading
- Your moment of TrekZen*.
- Active, former or retired military? You should be reading The Duffel Blog.
- I sense a disturbance....
- "He's undead, Jim."
- "Spock's braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaain."
- Novel Spaces - "Tips for living with a writer? A list, deconstructed."
- Your moment of TrekZen*.
- Shuttlecraft Galileo....SOLD!
- Ward's Wayback Trek Reviews: Entry #17!
- Ask Dayton #72 on the G&T Show: "Spock vs. Picard?"
Looking for something?
- "Skullfucking Salacious Crumb" is the name of my new band. @ThatKevinSmith #JayAndSilentBob #KC #fb 8 hours ago
- Ladies ladies ladies! @kevindilmore & I are at the Midland KC for Jay & Silent Bob's Super Groovy Cartoon Movie! @ThatKevinSmith Q&A after! 11 hours ago
- RT @ThatNeilGuy: This may be my favorite Star Trek book cover ever. From History's Shadow by @DaytonWard. amazon.com/gp/product/B00… 13 hours ago
- Watching NCIS season finale...I did *NOT* know who they were going to use for Gibbs' lawyer. JAG callback FTMFW!!! #fb 1 day ago
- I was just thinking it's been a while since I came across Pat Robertson saying something stupid. gaw.kr/I2VklMS (via @Gawker) 1 day ago
Category Archives: contests
Friend, fellow word slinger and Star Trek: Vanguard co-creator David Mack has unleashed a beast of sorts. In an entry posted to his own blog earlier this evening, Mr. Mack has announced a contest to honor the publication of Storming … Continue reading
Okay, Big-Dang Book Cover Fans! The poll is closed and the results are in: So, here’s what we have for a winner’s list: Bryan Thomas Schmidt: In the Name of Honor (due to my setting that one aside before coming … Continue reading
Well, here we are. A few brave souls saw fit to submit their photographic genius for our shared ogling and amusement. For those of you who participated, I thank you for your indulgence, for we have now arrived at the … Continue reading
(aka “Big-Dang Cover Update #2″) What? Okay, after the first “Big-dang cover update,” I realized this thing had the potential to go any of several ways, some of which might end up irritating people or hurting their feelings. Not my … Continue reading
Over on his own blog, editor/author Marco Palmieri is getting all excited about the forthcoming release of the new Star Trek: Vanguard book, Declassified. For the handful of you who read this blog with any consistency, you know that this … Continue reading
So, a few brave souls accepted my good-natured call to arms during this past weekend’s Farpoint Convention in Baltimore, where I asked folks to track down my friends and, well, screw with them. Full details RIGHT HERE. FYI: Allyn Gibson … Continue reading
…I might as well screw with some of my friends who are there. How do I do that? By holding another contest! Some of may recall that I attempted this last year with the New York Comic-con, when I released … Continue reading
My friend and fellow word slinger Aaron Rosenberg (gryphonrose) is holding a contest over on his own LJ! gryphonrose: Second Annual “Guess Aaron’s Writing Output” Contest What’s it all about? He’s asking folks to guess how many books he wrote … Continue reading