New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
Search the Fog
What People Are Reading
- "Ten for Ward" #13 at StarTrek.com: 10 Favorite Star Trek "Behind the Scenes" Books.
- Come to the Fog and pimp your wares for holiday shopping!
- Happy 20th Anniversary, Star Trek Generations!
- Seekers and Star Trek book cover love.
- Old-school Star Trek book covers.
- G and T Book Club: From History's Shadow!
- Dayton Who?
- Space: 2099. Wait...WHAT?
- For you fans of 2001: A Space Odyssey....
- Your Moment of TrekZen*
- "No, you can't wear your pajamas to school." "Why not?" "Because you don't go to school at Walmart." #UnanticipatedConversationsWithKids 2 hours ago
- BREAKING: Buffalo, NY mayor signs proclamation renaming city "Hoth." #NotReally #ShouldBe 4 hours ago
- Idle thought: I'd like to see the term "life hack" struck from all human vocabulary. Somebody make this happen. 16 hours ago
- BEST. CANDLE. EVER. toybox.io9.com/the-major-toht… 19 hours ago
- RT @artistinckc: Another artist rants about being asked to work for free. This time by @Oprah ow.ly/EybMc #artistinc 23 hours ago
Category Archives: cons
So, yeah…that was pretty fun. Last weekend, my hetero life mate, Kevin Dilmore, and I took to Las Vegas for its annual ginormous Star Trek convention. As it has for the past couple of years, the con was held at the … Continue reading
Holy crap, people. While working up my infodump of this year’s Star Trek convention in Las Vegas (a work in progress, by the way), it occurred to me that I have the perfect warm up to that post-mission report, in … Continue reading
Another year, another Starfest! We returned last night from our eleventh consecutive year as guests of this convention, which long ago became one of my favorite con destinations. Our role has evolved over time, from being “just” author guests with a table to … Continue reading
Aloha, faithful readers. Thanks to the wonder that is the “timed release” blog post, by the time this entry becomes available for your perusal, Kevin and I will be west bound and down, loaded up and trucking, and all that. … Continue reading
Hey, fellow Trekkies, Whovians, Browncoats, Warsies, gamers, bronies, and whatever other flavor of geek or nerd might be out there reading this: Convention season is coming! Okay, I realize that there already have been several conventions by this point of … Continue reading
We’ve got a new scheduled appearance to announce to both of you who read this blog with any frequency! Kevin and I will be guests at this year’s Planet Comicon here in Kansas City, the weekend of April 6th-7th. The … Continue reading
For those of you not in the know, today marks the start of the 2013 New York Comic-Con! My writing partner, Kevin Dilmore, is there, representing his employer, Hallmark, as they pimp out all sorts of ornaments and other cool … Continue reading