New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
Search the Fog
What People Are Reading
- Happy Judgment Day!
- Announcing STAR TREK: SEEKERS!
- Point of Divergence
- Happy 49th Birthday to the original Starship Enterprise!
- For you fans of 2001: A Space Odyssey....
- God Speed to the Crew of Apollo 1.
- My first Star Trek fan film review.
- Holy 85th Birthday, Batman!
- Have some Fun with Kirk and Spock! Also? CONTEST!
- Back on the air.
- 7 year old: "Daddy! I want to see the ninja turtles movie!" 47 year old: "I can't believe how they fucked up the turtles." #TellMeImWrong 10 hours ago
- And yes, I'd like to hear about your specials. http://t.co/ihko2vnpOK 20 hours ago
- Proven again on this day: DODGEBALL quotes are perfectly suited to ANY conversation, regardless of context. #ProTip 23 hours ago
- My 6-year old gives fashion the finger. "I like them this way." You go, girl. http://t.co/3dLZ1nn8Kw 1 day ago
- Was reminded this evening that "Ghost Tweeter" is an actual occupation. I could probably have way too much fun doing something like that. 1 day ago
Category Archives: cons
So, yeah…that was pretty fun. Last weekend, my hetero life mate, Kevin Dilmore, and I took to Las Vegas for its annual ginormous Star Trek convention. As it has for the past couple of years, the con was held at the … Continue reading
Holy crap, people. While working up my infodump of this year’s Star Trek convention in Las Vegas (a work in progress, by the way), it occurred to me that I have the perfect warm up to that post-mission report, in … Continue reading
Another year, another Starfest! We returned last night from our eleventh consecutive year as guests of this convention, which long ago became one of my favorite con destinations. Our role has evolved over time, from being “just” author guests with a table to … Continue reading
Aloha, faithful readers. Thanks to the wonder that is the “timed release” blog post, by the time this entry becomes available for your perusal, Kevin and I will be west bound and down, loaded up and trucking, and all that. … Continue reading
Hey, fellow Trekkies, Whovians, Browncoats, Warsies, gamers, bronies, and whatever other flavor of geek or nerd might be out there reading this: Convention season is coming! Okay, I realize that there already have been several conventions by this point of … Continue reading
We’ve got a new scheduled appearance to announce to both of you who read this blog with any frequency! Kevin and I will be guests at this year’s Planet Comicon here in Kansas City, the weekend of April 6th-7th. The … Continue reading
For those of you not in the know, today marks the start of the 2013 New York Comic-Con! My writing partner, Kevin Dilmore, is there, representing his employer, Hallmark, as they pimp out all sorts of ornaments and other cool … Continue reading