New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
Search the Fog
What People Are Reading
- It's an "Ask Dayton" open thread, because why not?
- Point of Divergence
- August writing wrap-up.
- Announcing STAR TREK: SEEKERS!
- KC-area book signing! Saturday, September 6th!
- The Batcave Podcast, Episode 22!
- The Batcave Podcast, Episode 18: BATMAN: THE MOVIE!
- Shuttlecraft Galileo....SOLD!
- Find/Contact Me
- It's a day of dayjob work and writing ALL AT THE SAME TIME, so the "Ask Dayton" open thread continues! daytonward.wordpress.com/2014/08/31/its… 6 hours ago
- I will stop procrastinating.....tomorrow. 8 hours ago
- Am I the only one on the internet who didn't get any nude photos leaked? 19 hours ago
- They should remake KISS MEETS THE PHANTOM, but swap out KISS for @Steel_Panther. Discuss. 20 hours ago
- That's my boys @drewshi2000 & @bisson, yo! RT @parsecawards And the winner for Fan/News Specific is... Cyborgs: A Bionic Podcast 23 hours ago
Category Archives: cons
So, yeah…that was pretty fun. Last weekend, my hetero life mate, Kevin Dilmore, and I took to Las Vegas for its annual ginormous Star Trek convention. As it has for the past couple of years, the con was held at the … Continue reading
Holy crap, people. While working up my infodump of this year’s Star Trek convention in Las Vegas (a work in progress, by the way), it occurred to me that I have the perfect warm up to that post-mission report, in … Continue reading
Another year, another Starfest! We returned last night from our eleventh consecutive year as guests of this convention, which long ago became one of my favorite con destinations. Our role has evolved over time, from being “just” author guests with a table to … Continue reading
Aloha, faithful readers. Thanks to the wonder that is the “timed release” blog post, by the time this entry becomes available for your perusal, Kevin and I will be west bound and down, loaded up and trucking, and all that. … Continue reading
Hey, fellow Trekkies, Whovians, Browncoats, Warsies, gamers, bronies, and whatever other flavor of geek or nerd might be out there reading this: Convention season is coming! Okay, I realize that there already have been several conventions by this point of … Continue reading
We’ve got a new scheduled appearance to announce to both of you who read this blog with any frequency! Kevin and I will be guests at this year’s Planet Comicon here in Kansas City, the weekend of April 6th-7th. The … Continue reading
For those of you not in the know, today marks the start of the 2013 New York Comic-Con! My writing partner, Kevin Dilmore, is there, representing his employer, Hallmark, as they pimp out all sorts of ornaments and other cool … Continue reading