New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital man cave. Now with extra bacon.
Search the Fog
What People Are Reading
- Happy Birthday, Lee Majors!
- Announcing STAR TREK: SEEKERS!
- The best Marine Corps recruiting poster. Ever.
- Happy 49th Birthday to the original Starship Enterprise!
- Happy 45th Anniversary, 2001: A Space Odyssey!
- For you fans of 2001: A Space Odyssey....
- Old-school Star Trek book covers.
- 365 Stupidest Things Ever Said, Dec 16-31.
- I can name that Trekkie tune in two notes!
- Martian Dice!
- "Malaysian Prime Minister declines to say Flight 370 is lost." What? Hasn't he been watching CNN? 1 hour ago
- Work to make a header that fits Twitter's new "1500x500" size, only to find that the new layout covers 1/3 of it with crap. Well played. 4 hours ago
- #throwbackthursday: Just to Nov '06. Addy is 2 months old, and getting her first look at how her bread is buttered. http://t.co/EQhEIsUK59 5 hours ago
- Fortune cookie: "Do you want to be a power in the world? Then be yourself." Well, duh. I am...after all...me. ;) 1 day ago
- Okay, at last check, everyone in the universe with an " aol.com" e-Mail address has been hacked. "People say it works!" 1 day ago
Category Archives: cons
Holy crap. Forty of these things? Whodathunkit? Certainly not me. When Sunday G&T Show co-host Nick Minecci first approached me last fall with this wacky idea of his, I was sure it’d last a few weeks at most before petering out, with … Continue reading
Well, it looks like Kevin and I are adding one more con to our list of pit stops. Our friend Craig Klotz is a promoter of small, friendly one-day conventions which take place throughout the year here in KC. In … Continue reading
Those of you who’ve followed me for any length of time know that I’ve made a habit of attending the annual Shore Leave convention in Hunt Valley, Maryland (just north of Baltimore), which usually is held during the second weekend … Continue reading
Previously on The Fog of Ward: After the annual San Diego-induced hiatus, we’re back to whatever passes for normal around here. As for Comic-Con, it was fun if not hectic. I got to catch up (all-too briefly) with some left-coast … Continue reading
I’m getting set to head to the airport and board the Big Silver Bird, bound for San Diego and Comic-Con 2012! Kevin’s already there, acting in his capacity as a member of Hallmark’s landing support battalion. Preview Night starts this … Continue reading
Okay, faithful followers, check this out: my friend, writing partner, and hetero life-mate Kevin Dilmore and his daughter have launched a new blog, Geek Dad and Fan Girl, in which they plan to explore various topics within the realms of … Continue reading
Another Sunday, another episode of the Sunday G&T Show, the weekly Trek-themed internet radio program and podcast, hosted by friends Nick Minecci and Terry Lynn Shull! So, what did this week’s “Ask Dayton” segment bring? Another semi-serious question, that’s what. … Continue reading
Memorial Day weekend brings with it the annual ConQuesT convention here in KC. Hosted by the Kansas City Science Fiction and Fantasy Society, the con always attracts a wide range of authors, artists and fans from near and far. While … Continue reading
…all this happened: During this past weekend’s Starfest convention, Kevin and I were interviewed by the Girls of Geek, during which we discussed our writing partnership as well as our past, current and future writing projects. You can read all … Continue reading