New York Times bestselling author Dayton Ward’s digital tree fort. Now with extra bacon.
Search the Fog
What People Are Reading
- Announcing STAR TREK: SEEKERS!
- The Batcave Podcast, Episode 26!
- Ask Dayton #78 on the G&T Show: "Pranks, Jokes, and Other Serious Shit."
- Happy 49th Birthday to the original Starship Enterprise!
- October 23, 1983. Semper Fi.
- A Star Trek: Seekers contest!
- Kid pics. Because.
- Novel Spaces - "Finding the Happy Medium With Social Media"
- What do your T-shirts say about you?
- The first two STAR TREK: SEEKERS novels are up for pre-order (sorta).
- #ThatTimeOnStarTrek http://t.co/8FWL7MGoEY 22 hours ago
- Today's writing reminder. http://t.co/m6HHdq97Ye 23 hours ago
- Friday! Where the hell have you been? We've been looking for your ass since Monday. 23 hours ago
- RT @ThatTimeOn: #ThatTimeOnStarTrek 17! RT @DamonLindeIof @jmswallow @gryphonrose @GeoffThorne @p_morwood @daytonward @unamccormack http://… 1 day ago
- "Dayton, get a shiny dick." :: puts on glasses :: "Dayton, get a dining check." Oh, that makes more sense. Thanks, OpenTable. 1 day ago
Category Archives: cons
So, yeah…that was pretty fun. Last weekend, my hetero life mate, Kevin Dilmore, and I took to Las Vegas for its annual ginormous Star Trek convention. As it has for the past couple of years, the con was held at the … Continue reading
Holy crap, people. While working up my infodump of this year’s Star Trek convention in Las Vegas (a work in progress, by the way), it occurred to me that I have the perfect warm up to that post-mission report, in … Continue reading
Another year, another Starfest! We returned last night from our eleventh consecutive year as guests of this convention, which long ago became one of my favorite con destinations. Our role has evolved over time, from being “just” author guests with a table to … Continue reading
Aloha, faithful readers. Thanks to the wonder that is the “timed release” blog post, by the time this entry becomes available for your perusal, Kevin and I will be west bound and down, loaded up and trucking, and all that. … Continue reading
Hey, fellow Trekkies, Whovians, Browncoats, Warsies, gamers, bronies, and whatever other flavor of geek or nerd might be out there reading this: Convention season is coming! Okay, I realize that there already have been several conventions by this point of … Continue reading
We’ve got a new scheduled appearance to announce to both of you who read this blog with any frequency! Kevin and I will be guests at this year’s Planet Comicon here in Kansas City, the weekend of April 6th-7th. The … Continue reading
For those of you not in the know, today marks the start of the 2013 New York Comic-Con! My writing partner, Kevin Dilmore, is there, representing his employer, Hallmark, as they pimp out all sorts of ornaments and other cool … Continue reading