Writer Dayton Ward’s online man cave. Now with extra bacon.
You've been warned. No whining.
What People Are Reading
- Star Trek: Topps Trading Cards tribute book!
- Shuttlecraft Galileo....SOLD!
- Stuff I've Written
- The lost shuttlecraft Galileo...found?
- Your moment of TrekZen*.
- Novels & Novellas
- "The Bionic Woman, Part One" on Cyborgs: A Bionic Podcast!
- Your other car could be the Shuttlecraft Galileo!
- Short Stories
- Novel Spaces - "Tips for living with a writer? A list, deconstructed."
Looking for something?
- RT @zeldawilliams: Read more books! This isn't directed to anyone in particular, but most people in general. Reading is too wonderful and b… 2 hours ago
- PROGRAMMING NOTE: From this point forward, I will only autograph copies of my books using the Comics Sans font. #fb 3 hours ago
- :: Checks watch :: Hey, it's Beer Thirty. #fb 4 hours ago
- Trying to teach my youngest to yell "SAN DIMAS HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL RULES!" when she "graduates" pre-school tomorrow night. No luck, so far. 4 hours ago
- RT @JohnLuce: "You can pretty much put anything in quotes, attribute it to C.S. Lewis, and Christians will repeat it ad nauseum." - C.S. Le… 8 hours ago
Category Archives: cons
Another year, another Starfest! We returned last night from our eleventh consecutive year as guests of this convention, which long ago became one of my favorite con destinations. Our role has evolved over time, from being “just” author guests with a table to … Continue reading
Aloha, faithful readers. Thanks to the wonder that is the “timed release” blog post, by the time this entry becomes available for your perusal, Kevin and I will be west bound and down, loaded up and trucking, and all that. … Continue reading
Hey, fellow Trekkies, Whovians, Browncoats, Warsies, gamers, bronies, and whatever other flavor of geek or nerd might be out there reading this: Convention season is coming! Okay, I realize that there already have been several conventions by this point of … Continue reading
We’ve got a new scheduled appearance to announce to both of you who read this blog with any frequency! Kevin and I will be guests at this year’s Planet Comicon here in Kansas City, the weekend of April 6th-7th. The … Continue reading
For those of you not in the know, today marks the start of the 2013 New York Comic-Con! My writing partner, Kevin Dilmore, is there, representing his employer, Hallmark, as they pimp out all sorts of ornaments and other cool … Continue reading
So, are you local, and looking for something to do today? Look no further! Today is the annual Free State Comicon, a one-day show which has taken place the past several years in Lawrence, Kansas. We’ve attended the con as … Continue reading
Holy crap. Forty of these things? Whodathunkit? Certainly not me. When Sunday G&T Show co-host Nick Minecci first approached me last fall with this wacky idea of his, I was sure it’d last a few weeks at most before petering out, with … Continue reading
Well, it looks like Kevin and I are adding one more con to our list of pit stops. Our friend Craig Klotz is a promoter of small, friendly one-day conventions which take place throughout the year here in KC. In … Continue reading
Those of you who’ve followed me for any length of time know that I’ve made a habit of attending the annual Shore Leave convention in Hunt Valley, Maryland (just north of Baltimore), which usually is held during the second weekend … Continue reading