Writer Dayton Ward’s online man cave. Now with extra bacon.
You've been warned. No whining.
What People Are Reading
- The lost shuttlecraft Galileo...found?
- Restored shuttlecraft Galileo bound for Houston!
- Best of Classic Dave Barry 2013, May 11-17.
- Shuttlecraft Galileo....SOLD!
- Even more old-school Trek goodness from Doug Drexler.
- David Mack's STORMING HEAVEN, and a Vanguard guide.
- "He's undead, Jim."
- I sense a disturbance....
- Active, former or retired military? You should be reading The Duffel Blog.
- Your moment of TrekZen*.
Looking for something?
- Ah, Monday: We meet again. http://t.co/L4Kz755s 2 hours ago
- Just me and the girls, with Mom out of town. ICE CREAM! PREPARE FOR GLORY!!! #fb 1 day ago
- "This fandom needs an enema!" - Me, just now. 1 day ago
- Amusement o/t Day: People younger than me staking out the "We're the REAL fans" ground in the current Trek movie love/hate war. Do go on. :D 1 day ago
- Today's GeekShirt of Choice: "Shawshank Chess Championship - 1947 - From Inmate to Checkmate." (via @teefury) #fb 2 days ago
Category Archives: comic-con
For those of you not in the know, today marks the start of the 2013 New York Comic-Con! My writing partner, Kevin Dilmore, is there, representing his employer, Hallmark, as they pimp out all sorts of ornaments and other cool … Continue reading
Previously on The Fog of Ward: After the annual San Diego-induced hiatus, we’re back to whatever passes for normal around here. As for Comic-Con, it was fun if not hectic. I got to catch up (all-too briefly) with some left-coast … Continue reading
I’m getting set to head to the airport and board the Big Silver Bird, bound for San Diego and Comic-Con 2012! Kevin’s already there, acting in his capacity as a member of Hallmark’s landing support battalion. Preview Night starts this … Continue reading
Okay, faithful followers, check this out: my friend, writing partner, and hetero life-mate Kevin Dilmore and his daughter have launched a new blog, Geek Dad and Fan Girl, in which they plan to explore various topics within the realms of … Continue reading
So, 2011′s convention season is starting to ramp up. Kevin and I don’t typically do a lot of cons every year, but there are a couple we try never to miss, and a couple of others we’re always game to … Continue reading
So, on Saturday, I put forth the notion of enlisting willing folks to help me with a bit of fun…namely, harassing David Mack (infinitydog) and Keith DeCandido (kradical), both of whom I knew would be spending much of the ensuing … Continue reading
…I might as well screw with some of my friends who are there. How do I do that? By holding a contest. Your mission, assuming you’re at the con and wish to accept this daunting assignment: Make a sign (write … Continue reading
I kept planning to write a full-blown con post-mortem, but at this point I think you and I both know that ain’t gonna happen. It’s been a week, right? So, let’s move on with life, and all that. Let me … Continue reading