Writer Dayton Ward’s online man cave. Now with extra bacon.
You've been warned. No whining.
What People Are Reading
- The lost shuttlecraft Galileo...found?
- Best of Classic Dave Barry 2013, May 11-17.
- Restored shuttlecraft Galileo bound for Houston!
- Even more old-school Trek goodness from Doug Drexler.
- Shuttlecraft Galileo....SOLD!
- I sense a disturbance....
- "He's undead, Jim."
- David Mack's STORMING HEAVEN, and a Vanguard guide.
- In Tempest's Wake
- Happy 35th Birthday, Jaws.
Looking for something?
- Ah, Monday: We meet again. http://t.co/L4Kz755s 4 hours ago
- Just me and the girls, with Mom out of town. ICE CREAM! PREPARE FOR GLORY!!! #fb 1 day ago
- "This fandom needs an enema!" - Me, just now. 2 days ago
- Amusement o/t Day: People younger than me staking out the "We're the REAL fans" ground in the current Trek movie love/hate war. Do go on. :D 2 days ago
- Today's GeekShirt of Choice: "Shawshank Chess Championship - 1947 - From Inmate to Checkmate." (via @teefury) #fb 2 days ago
Category Archives: bumper sticker humor
Forwarded to me by a friend. I haven’t seen this anywhere else, but I can’t believe there aren’t more like it floating around by now. I wonder how long it’ll take for someone to make real stickers along these lines … Continue reading
Seen on the way to work this morning: “I got your Jeep thing, and now it burns when I pee.”
Seen on the way home from work last night: “It’s not how you pick your nose; it’s where you put the boogers.” Anybody got anything?
Seen on a soccer mom’s mini-van while I was out at lunch: “My Give A Damn’s busted.”
Passed on by a friend:
Seen this morning on a pickup truck: “Jesus loves you, but everyone else thinks you’re an idiot.”
Seen on the way into work this morning: “I ain’t speedin’, I’m qualifyin’!“ I chuckled, but I don’t know why. Maybe it’s because of my overall mood, which is good, since today is August 23rd, and you know what that … Continue reading
…on the way back to my office from lunch: “My rocketship has fins, bitches!“ I don’t know why I found that as funny as I did, but I did, so there.
Seen on the way to work this morning: “I never thought I’d miss Nixon.“