Writer Dayton Ward’s online man cave. Now with extra bacon.
You've been warned. No whining.
What People Are Reading
- Your moment of TrekZen*.
- Active, former or retired military? You should be reading The Duffel Blog.
- I sense a disturbance....
- "He's undead, Jim."
- The lost shuttlecraft Galileo...found?
- Novel Spaces - "Tips for living with a writer? A list, deconstructed."
- Ward's Wayback Trek Reviews: Entry #17!
- Your moment of TrekZen*.
- Ask Dayton #72 on the G&T Show: "Spock vs. Picard?"
- "Spock's braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaain."
Looking for something?
- Today's GeekShirt of Choice: "Shawshank Chess Championship - 1947 - From Inmate to Checkmate." (via @teefury) #fb 2 hours ago
- "Skullfucking Salacious Crumb" is the name of my new band. @ThatKevinSmith #JayAndSilentBob #KC #fb 12 hours ago
- Ladies ladies ladies! @kevindilmore & I are at the Midland KC for Jay & Silent Bob's Super Groovy Cartoon Movie! @ThatKevinSmith Q&A after! 16 hours ago
- RT @ThatNeilGuy: This may be my favorite Star Trek book cover ever. From History's Shadow by @DaytonWard. amazon.com/gp/product/B00… 18 hours ago
- Watching NCIS season finale...I did *NOT* know who they were going to use for Gibbs' lawyer. JAG callback FTMFW!!! #fb 1 day ago
Category Archives: bucs
And so it goes. Bucs 22 – Falcons 17 Another NFL regular season is about to close, and twenty teams shortly will be cleaning out their lockers as they prepare to watch the playoffs from the comfort of their couches. … Continue reading
Well, on the bright side, there’s only one game left. Rams 28 – Bucs 13 So, with their playoff hopes officially and statistically dashed a week earlier and with nothing left for which to play save pride, the Bucs hosted … Continue reading
Fork. Inserted. Saints 41 – Bucs 0 For a team that looked like it might be swept away early on, the New Orleans Saints look like a team on a mission, doing their damnedest to hunt down a Wild Card … Continue reading
Well, that should do it, I think. Eagles 23 - Bucs 21 Coming into today’s game with a 6-6 record and teetering on the edge of post-season oblivion, the Bucs had Stuff To Do. First up, beat a statistically and demonstrably … Continue reading
What happens when a team teetering on the edges of the playoff bubble takes on a top 10 offense lead by a quarterback who’s bound for Canton five years to the microsecond after he becomes eligible for induction? Well, it probably … Continue reading
So close. So very close. Falcons 24 – Bucs 23 Well, horse feathers. Despite the loss, this was a hell of a game. Both teams definitely came to play, knowing full well what was at stake. It’s unlikely at this … Continue reading
Bullet. Dodged. Bucs 27 – Panthers 21 (Overtime) What did I say…what did I say last week about looking past Carolina? Ever since the NFC South Division was formed and Tampa and Carolina were thrown together as rivals, the Panthers–regardless of … Continue reading
Three wins in a row? Can we call this a streak yet? Bucs 34 – Charger 24 Looks like something’s starting to cook down in Tampa-town. Quarterback Josh Freeman is definitely firing on all cylinders, adding two touchdown passes to his stats … Continue reading
Somebody pinch me. Two wins in a row, and the first-ever road win in Oakland? How ’bout dem apples? Bucs 42 – Raiders 32 It seems as though those extra few days following a Thursday night game last week did some good, as … Continue reading