Writer Dayton Ward’s online man cave. Now with extra bacon.
You've been warned. No whining.
What People Are Reading
- Your moment of TrekZen*.
- Shuttlecraft Galileo....SOLD!
- Your moment of TrekZen*.
- Stuff I've Written
- Dayton Who?
- First look at Star Trek: The Fall, courtesy of StarTrek.com
- From the Archives: "Naked Came the Betazoid."
- 30 years of Star Trek: Strategic Operations Simulator.
- Happy 40th Birthday to The Six Million Dollar Man!
- Happy 20th Anniversary, Under Siege!
Looking for something?
- Things that make me smile and enrage others, #2,916,347: Criterion includes a special release of ARMAGEDDON in their collection. #fb 14 hours ago
- Boosting the signal for @TheDorkyShane & the graphic novel Kickstarter project to which he's lending his quill: kickstarter.com/projects/gerry… 15 hours ago
- RT @KPSimmon: Dear Authors-please stop complaining about reviews your title is getting on social media. It is not a pretty thing. It turns … 1 day ago
- MT @phillydotcom @McDonalds worker sues over wages given via fee-heavy debit card bit.ly/14DT6Db 1 day ago
- "The American Baking Competition." I can't believe I've been wasting time with Burn Notice, Graceland, and Falling Skies when CBS has this. 2 days ago
Category Archives: blog
Hello! In a fit of e-Mail sifting this evening, I accidentally deleted a message from a nice lady I met this past weekend at Starfest in Denver. The T-shirt she was wearing caught my attention, being a cool mash-up of … Continue reading
I have no idea if anyone’s been dealing with something along these lines, but here’s the deal: For weeks, I’ve been experiencing a massive uptick in spam here at the blog. My “moderation” queue had exploded, going from a couple … Continue reading
Reblogged from Whatever: Short version: If you’re a science fiction/fantasy writer who got an invitation to speak from Bexley College in the UK, someone’s trying to scam you. Longer version: Here’s an e-mail in my box today: Greetings John Scalzi, … Continue reading
Reblogged from H.E. ELLIS: For those of you who just can’t get enough of the holiday spirit, consider purchasing the collaborative blogger eBook: ICONIC INTERVIEWS – The world’s most beloved holiday icons presented in a collection of irreverent interviews that … Continue reading
My original intention was to reblog this from where I read it over at H.E. Ellis’ blog, but I mistakenly attributed the original posting to her rather than its true author. Since I dorked up my reblogging attempt, I’m reposting … Continue reading
Reblogged from H.E. ELLIS: THIS IS A GREAT BLOG POST FROM FORMER UBER AGENT NATHAN BRANSFORD- AN AUTHOR WHOSE BLOG IS A WEALTH OF INFORMATION IN REGARDS TO AGENTING, EDITING AND PUBLISHING. SO WITHOUT FURTHER ADO I GIVE YOU THIS … Continue reading
Reblogged from H.E. ELLIS: F*CKED UP FAIRY TALES is a compilation project for bloggers who wish to take up the challenge of writing their own spin on a classic fairy tale. Bloggers are invited to choose one of the tales … Continue reading
Reblogged from H.E. ELLIS: I have two bucket lists. One is filled with checkable items such as “Drink a beer at Fenway with Sully Erna” or “Convert a baseball fan from the Yankees to the Red Sox.” The second is … Continue reading
Reblogged from H.E. ELLIS: As Valentine’s Day approaches I thought it only appropriate to interview the most wanted man, uh…boy in the world. I’m talking about the one, the only….CUPID. CUPID – Pleasure to be here. Despite this being my … Continue reading
Reblogged from Whatever: Many of you have heard that the Susan G. Komen Foundation (the folks who do all that pink-related branding regarding breast cancer) is withdrawing its financial support from Planned Parenthood, which in the past did breast cancer … Continue reading