Writer Dayton Ward’s online man cave. Now with extra bacon.
You've been warned. No whining.
What People Are Reading
- Stuff I've Written
- Shuttlecraft Galileo....SOLD!
- Short Stories
- Novels & Novellas
- The lost shuttlecraft Galileo...found?
- Happy 30th Anniversary, Blue Thunder!
- Play these games. Felicia Day said so.
- Dayton Who?
- Happy Birthday to Leonard Nimoy!
- Every man should own a Leatherman...and one of these, too!
Looking for something?
- Holy crap. The original Star Trek series in Blu-ray is fabulous. 1 day ago
- Ah, Monday: We meet again. http://t.co/L4Kz755s 1 day ago
- Just me and the girls, with Mom out of town. ICE CREAM! PREPARE FOR GLORY!!! #fb 3 days ago
- "This fandom needs an enema!" - Me, just now. 3 days ago
- Amusement o/t Day: People younger than me staking out the "We're the REAL fans" ground in the current Trek movie love/hate war. Do go on. :D 3 days ago
Category Archives: bad things
Just this evening, I sent friend and writer Chris Pimental the seventh installment of "Stayin’ In Vegas," the serial I’m writing 700 words at a crack, flashfic style, for his Bad Things "pulpazine." The site is chock-full of hard-boiled/noir/hard crime … Continue reading
Friend and writer Chris Pimental has launched Bad Things, an online “pulpazine” dedicated to stories of the hard-boiled/noir/hard crime persuasion, which went live just today. He’s collected a nice assortment of short stories and flash fiction from both veteran and … Continue reading