Writer Dayton Ward’s online man cave. Now with extra bacon.
You've been warned. No whining.
What People Are Reading
- The lost shuttlecraft Galileo...found?
- I sense a disturbance....
- "He's undead, Jim."
- Best of Classic Dave Barry 2013, May 11-17.
- Restored shuttlecraft Galileo bound for Houston!
- Happy 47th Birthday to the original Starship Enterprise!
- The best Marine Corps recruiting poster. Ever.
- Your moment of TrekZen*.
- Happy 45th Anniversary, Planet of the Apes!
- Star Trek: Infestation #2 cover.
Looking for something?
- Just me and the girls, with Mom out of town. ICE CREAM! PREPARE FOR GLORY!!! #fb 1 day ago
- "This fandom needs an enema!" - Me, just now. 1 day ago
- Amusement o/t Day: People younger than me staking out the "We're the REAL fans" ground in the current Trek movie love/hate war. Do go on. :D 1 day ago
- Today's GeekShirt of Choice: "Shawshank Chess Championship - 1947 - From Inmate to Checkmate." (via @teefury) #fb 1 day ago
- "Skullfucking Salacious Crumb" is the name of my new band. @ThatKevinSmith #JayAndSilentBob #KC #fb 1 day ago
Category Archives: baby ward 2
Well, this time next Sunday, we may well be waiting for the okay from the doctor to come home, bringing with us the latest addition to the Ward clan. Yep. It’s getting real. Again. Addy knows something’s up. She can’t … Continue reading