Writer Dayton Ward’s online man cave. Now with extra bacon.
You've been warned. No whining.
What People Are Reading
- The lost shuttlecraft Galileo...found?
- I sense a disturbance....
- Best of Classic Dave Barry 2013, May 11-17.
- Restored shuttlecraft Galileo bound for Houston!
- "He's undead, Jim."
- Happy 47th Birthday to the original Starship Enterprise!
- Star Trek: Infestation #2 cover.
- Your moment of TrekZen*.
- David Mack's STORMING HEAVEN, and a Vanguard guide.
- Happy 45th Anniversary, Planet of the Apes!
Looking for something?
- Just me and the girls, with Mom out of town. ICE CREAM! PREPARE FOR GLORY!!! #fb 1 day ago
- "This fandom needs an enema!" - Me, just now. 1 day ago
- Amusement o/t Day: People younger than me staking out the "We're the REAL fans" ground in the current Trek movie love/hate war. Do go on. :D 1 day ago
- Today's GeekShirt of Choice: "Shawshank Chess Championship - 1947 - From Inmate to Checkmate." (via @teefury) #fb 1 day ago
- "Skullfucking Salacious Crumb" is the name of my new band. @ThatKevinSmith #JayAndSilentBob #KC #fb 2 days ago
Category Archives: addy
Today being “Martin Luther King, Jr. Day,” Addy was granted a one-day reprieve from Kindergarten. I was off from the day job, as well, so naturally mischief ensued. We started easy, with a few rounds of “Hide and Seek,” during … Continue reading
Because it’s Father’s Day, here are some of my favorite “GeekDaddy” pics with the girls. November 2006. Addy’s 2 months old, and already doomed: June 2008. There’s a new kid on the block, so now I can delegate the indoctrination … Continue reading
Previously on The Fog of Ward: Okay, then, we’re back to whatever passes for normal around here, following our brief sojourn to the city of sin and cheap surf-n-turf. Nothing too crazy happened…nothing I’ll admit to, anyway. What shall we … Continue reading
As some of you may know, my oldest daughter, all of 5, is a budding Star Wars geek. Don’t worry, she still digs Rapunzel from Tangled and various other Disney characters, but she migrates between those things and stuff that … Continue reading
Recent arrivals here at the Manor. Mr. Potato Head on the bridge! They ought to get the raging fanboys into a fresh froth, but the kids love ‘em, so that’s all I need to know. Next up? Captain Kirk as … Continue reading
The following report and accompanying video footage was smuggled from behind enemy lines by members of the resistance movement. Many resistance fighters died to bring us this information. The low quality of the video footage is due to jamming signals … Continue reading
Only because I haven’t done this in a while…here: Look at a picture of my kids. Don’t say I didn’t warn ya. You can just tell they’re up to something….
Okay, so who went? It had been my intention to journey to my local comic shop one way or another, but this time there was an added wrinkle: I promised the girls that if they behaved today, they could go … Continue reading
Just before bedtime: (Click to make all big and whatnot.) Father is pleased.
“…but they’ll never take our FREEEEDOMMMMMM!“ :: Ahem. ::