Writer Dayton Ward’s online man cave. Now with extra bacon.
You've been warned. No whining.
What People Are Reading
- Star Trek: Topps Trading Cards tribute book!
- Shuttlecraft Galileo....SOLD!
- Your moment of TrekZen*.
- "The Bionic Woman, Part One" on Cyborgs: A Bionic Podcast!
- When the books talk back.
- "Ten for Ward" #7 at StarTrek.com: Ten Favorite Trek Audiobooks!
- Your other car could be the Shuttlecraft Galileo!
- Novels & Novellas
- The lost shuttlecraft Galileo...found?
- Spam tip...apparently.
Looking for something?
- RT @zeldawilliams: Read more books! This isn't directed to anyone in particular, but most people in general. Reading is too wonderful and b… 7 hours ago
- PROGRAMMING NOTE: From this point forward, I will only autograph copies of my books using the Comics Sans font. #fb 8 hours ago
- :: Checks watch :: Hey, it's Beer Thirty. #fb 9 hours ago
- Trying to teach my youngest to yell "SAN DIMAS HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL RULES!" when she "graduates" pre-school tomorrow night. No luck, so far. 9 hours ago
- RT @JohnLuce: "You can pretty much put anything in quotes, attribute it to C.S. Lewis, and Christians will repeat it ad nauseum." - C.S. Le… 14 hours ago
Category Archives: 365 stupidest things
Now that I’m back from vacation, it’s time to finish these out so that we can get on with the new calendar for 2011!
December 10th: On We Hear God Uses It, Too! Did you know that Pat Robertson can leg-press 2,000 pounds? How does he do it? Where does Pat find the time and energy to host a daily national TV show, head … Continue reading
December 2nd: On Translations, Failure In WE HAN SOP-DRINK IN CAN AN IN BATOL sign in a restaurant, Cebu, Philippines December 3rd: On Sports Imagery, A Little too Graphic “We have seen that in this round that the Senators are … Continue reading
November 25th: On Meals, Light Leg of lamp menu item, Greece (thanks to Nancy L. Baxter) November 26th: On Kids, Animalistic CHILDREN CAN STILL ATTEND DOG OBEDIENCE CLASS headline in the Sterling, Colorado, Journal-Advocate (thanks to Doug Hawk) November 27th: … Continue reading
November 18th: On Funny, We Heard It Was Two Male Women “Now the police say that this guy was also stalking two female women.” Minneapolis radio talk show host Jason Lewis (thanks to Patrick Cooper) November 19th: On Burglar-Handling Suggestions, … Continue reading
November 11th: On You Bedder Beleeve It, Sez Mayor Chet VILLAGE OF CRESTWOOD ENGLISH IS OUR LANGUAGE NO EXCETIONS LEARN IT billboard put up by Crestwood, Illinois, mayor Chester Stranczek November 12th: On Husbands With Teeny, Tiny Legs Newlywed Game … Continue reading
November 4th: On Diplomacy, Hot “Australia and China are enjoying simultaneous orgasms in their relationship.” Australia’s Labor Party leader Kevin Rudd, misinterpreting the Australian ambassador to China’s speech in Mandarin Chinese November 5th: On No Wonder Church Dinners Are So … Continue reading
October 28th: On Albums, Classical “I loved the album that Tchaikovsky did, The Nutcracker Suite. It’s an album where every song is a great song. [I decided] I’m going to do an album where every song is a hit record.” … Continue reading
October 21st: On This Is Why We Love ESPN Coverage “That was a well-executed play that they didn’t execute very well.” ESPN sportscaster Kirk Herbstreit, covering a South Carolina/Auburn football game (thanks to Carl Click) October 22nd: On Yeah, We … Continue reading
October 13th: On Phone Company Customer Service, Amazingly Helpful “It will either be done before 5:00 tonight or after 5:00 tonight.” customer service representative at Verizon, when asked what time a phone line would be fixed (thanks to Michael V. … Continue reading