Writer Dayton Ward’s online man cave. Now with extra bacon.
You've been warned. No whining.
What People Are Reading
- Star Trek: Topps Trading Cards tribute book!
- Your moment of TrekZen*.
- Shuttlecraft Galileo....SOLD!
- "The Bionic Woman, Part One" on Cyborgs: A Bionic Podcast!
- "Ten for Ward" #7 at StarTrek.com: Ten Favorite Trek Audiobooks!
- Novels & Novellas
- No "Ask Dayton" this week....
- April writing wrap-up.
- When the books talk back.
- The lost shuttlecraft Galileo...found?
Looking for something?
- Today is my oldest's last day of Kindergarten. How the heck did THAT happen so fast? #fb 2 hours ago
- RT @zeldawilliams: Read more books! This isn't directed to anyone in particular, but most people in general. Reading is too wonderful and b… 12 hours ago
- PROGRAMMING NOTE: From this point forward, I will only autograph copies of my books using the Comics Sans font. #fb 13 hours ago
- :: Checks watch :: Hey, it's Beer Thirty. #fb 14 hours ago
- Trying to teach my youngest to yell "SAN DIMAS HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL RULES!" when she "graduates" pre-school tomorrow night. No luck, so far. 14 hours ago
Category Archives: 24
Oh Hell. To the Yeah. With the cancellation of Kiefer Sutherland’s current TV series, Touch, Fox has decided to go back to something that was working well enough for them, and have signed on for another adventure with everybody’s favorite … Continue reading
So, I ran across this bit of news today: Yahoo! News: 24 movie to begin shooting this spring Oh Hell. To the Yeah. According to other sites around the web that’ve been tracking (and expanding upon) the story, Kiefer Sutherland … Continue reading
Season 8 of 24, overall, has been a disappointment for me, and I say that as a fan of the show from Day 1, who’s endured his share of weird or just plain dumb subplots and assorted distractions, overused tropes, … Continue reading
Saw this on SciFiWire.com: I guess even Jack Bauer has limits.
Courtesy of friend Ken Gagne over at Showbits.net, comes this parody/re-imagining of 24, with Jack Bauer and the rest of the CTU gang doing their thing…had the show been developed (and set!) in 1994. Showbits.net: Jack Bauer, 1994 See more … Continue reading
24: Season 7 Preview Awwwwwwwwwwwwww yeah.
The Hollywood Reporter is…uh…reporting that a 24 TV-movie is on the fall schedule. It will bridge the events of Season 6 and the still-forthcoming Season 7, now slated to begin in January ’09. So, 2008 will not be a Bauer-free … Continue reading
I’m sure these have been around for a while, but I just found them tonight: Jack Bauer Facts. Some of my favorites: 6. If Jack Bauer had been a Spartan the movie would have been called “1″. 17. If everyone … Continue reading
Or, “The Tao of Jack.” Read it at MSN.com.