Writer Dayton Ward’s online man cave. Now with extra bacon.
You've been warned. No whining.
What People Are Reading
- Star Trek: Topps Trading Cards tribute book!
- Dayton Who?
- Your moment of TrekZen*.
- Shuttlecraft Galileo....SOLD!
- "The Bionic Woman, Part One" on Cyborgs: A Bionic Podcast!
- "Ask Dayton" on the G&T Show...#19!
- Certificate of Non-Achievement.
- No "Ask Dayton" this week....
- April writing wrap-up.
- "Desert Island Trek" podcast, and Space Marshal Dylan McCade!
Looking for something?
- Despite my best efforts, my daughter would not do her impression of Newbomb Turk singing "Volare" at her preschool "graduation." Damn. #fb 1 hour ago
- Based on her choice of wardrobe, I can only guess that the lady on our local cable weather station is going clubbing after her broadcast. 3 hours ago
- Twerplexed: seeing the "Verified" checkmark next to someone in the "Who to follow" box, and you don't know who the fuck they are. #NewWords 3 hours ago
- I just got my first-ever random sex-text to my cellphone. No idea who it's from. I've just taken my first step into a larger world. #fb 4 hours ago
Author Archives: Dayton Ward
Sherman! Set the Wayback Machine for 1976! Young Dayton is but nine years old, running around his neighborhood playing with his friends. Every so often, between this all-important activity and other, mundane pursuits like school, Dayton finds time to catch … Continue reading
Buy Dave Barry’s Stuff! Visit Dave on the Web! This. So very much THIS. May 11th/12th When I was born, during the presidency of James K. Polk, baby showers were pretty basic. There was no registering. A group of women would … Continue reading
A long time ago, in a comic far, far away…this happened: Writer of Stuff Peter David, with the able assistance of artists Tom Sutton and Ricardo Villagran, conspired to bring us what arguably is the one of the greatest … Continue reading
My scheduled “day” in the rotation of writers who post to the Novel Spaces blog has been shifted from the 17th to the 15th, and….BAM! Look what day it is? This month, I decide to examine one of those “Top 10″ … Continue reading
Oh Hell. To the Yeah. With the cancellation of Kiefer Sutherland’s current TV series, Touch, Fox has decided to go back to something that was working well enough for them, and have signed on for another adventure with everybody’s favorite … Continue reading
I let this slip past me on Sunday, but hey! It’s been two weeks, and that means it’s time for another exciting episode of Cyborgs: A Bionic Podcast! Hosts John S. Drew and Paul K. Bisson continue their bi-weekly retrospective … Continue reading
“This ship is equipped with a forward-mounted, twenty-millimeter electric cannon. Its six barrels are capable of firing four thousand rounds of ammunition per minute. And that, gentlemen, is one hell of a shit-storm in anybody’s language!” Frank Murphy, helicopter pilot for … Continue reading
Happy Mother’s Day to all the moms out there! Yep, it’s Sunday, and with that another episode of the Sunday G&T Show, hosted by friends Nick Minecci and Terry Lynn Shull, with tech dude Mike Medeiros keeping all the bits and bytes … Continue reading
Buy Dave Barry’s Stuff! Visit Dave on the Web! Hmm….could be. I mean, I’ve spoken on this very topic, myself. May 9th: I am eager for my daughter to reach a more mature age–say, three or four–so that I can explain … Continue reading