A scam warning from Scalzi. This one seems to be targeting SF/F writers, but I imagine similar schemes exist for other genres, as well. I don’t always go to conventions, but when I do they’re legit cons run by good folks. Stay wary, my friends.
Writer Dayton Ward’s online man cave. Now with extra bacon.
Search the Fog
What People Are Reading
- Tonight on the History Channel - CRYPTID: THE SWAMP BEAST.
- Your moment of TrekZen*.
- Find/Contact Me
- Jaws...on the BIG SCREEN!
- Peaceable Kingdoms
- Happy 49th Birthday to the original Starship Enterprise!
- Happy 45th Anniversary, 2001: A Space Odyssey!
- Ask Dayton #94 on the G and T Show: "Pretty Fly for an Old Guy."
- Happy 20th Anniversary, Mighty Morphin Power Rangers!
- RT @jjmfaraway: News: I'll be at Starfest in Denver May 2-4. Drop by and see @ChristieGolden, @daytonward, and more! starfestdenver.com/?page_id=169… 14 hours ago
- How not to go about crowdfunding, Exhibit #3,419,752. mediabistro.com/galleycat/comi… 21 hours ago
- The @Amtrak writer residency program sounded like a good idea, until the inevitable rights grab reared its ugly head. So much for that. 1 day ago
- "This episode of #Cosmos brought to you by NOAH." 1 day ago