Unreality SF has unveiled the Top 10 vote-getters from last week’s nomination process to find the media tie-in “Story of the Year.” Though none of my eligible works made the cut this time around, I still want to thank those of you who cast a vote my way. Still, the list of ten contenders is pretty impressive. Behold:
- Borrowed Time by Naomi Alderman (a Doctor Who novel – BBC Books, June 2011)
- Children of the Storm by Kirsten Beyer (a Star Trek novel – Pocket Books, June 2011)
- Choices of One by Timothy Zahn (a Star Wars novel – Del Rey, July 2011)
- The Cold Equations by Simon Guerrier (a Doctor Who audio drama – Big Finish, June 2011)
- Darth Plagueis by James Luceno (a Star Wars novel – Del Rey, January 2012)
- The First Wave by Simon Guerrier (a Doctor Who audio drama – Big Finish, November 2011)
- The House of the Dead by James Goss (a Torchwood radio play – BBC Radio 4, July 2011)
- Rise Like Lions by David Mack (a Star Trek novel – Pocket Books, November 2011)
- To the Death by Nicholas Briggs (a Doctor Who audio drama – Big Finish, March 2011)
- Watching the Clock by Christopher L. Bennett (a Star Trek novel – Pocket Books, May 2011)
Nice to see a mix of franchises represented here, as well as a few of my friends and colleagues. It’s also cool to see audio dramas and radio plays in there.
At this point, you’d be voting for your one favorite from this list. So, if yours is up there, toss some love at it between now and the end of the weekend. To see the list and cast your vote, clicky right here: Unreality SF: Top Ten Tie-ins
Good luck to the finalists!